PowerLock BBM II SCM
it is a known fact that outboard engines are easy to steel. Now there is a safe way to protect your valuable outboard engine: with PowerLock!
Type BBM-II (>10HP) are suitable for all outboard engines mounted with clamp screws on the transom.
The redesigned PowerLock outboard motor locks are made of solid thick walled stainless steel. The integrated cylinder lock is highly resistant against drilling, lock picking and torsion tools.
A PowerLock outboard motor lock can withstand fierce attacks and is a clearly visible deterrent.
- SCM approved under number MP-030 506
- Suitable for all outboard f10hp
- both toggles Shields completely sealed
- Fully stainless steel
- Coded key system
- Easy to assemble
- can while sailing sit
- PowerLock disc cylinder: maximum security against break-up, 16,000 different key combinations
- Cylinder fully integrated lock for optimum protection against drilling and extraction
- Interior lined with neoprene vibration while sailing counter
- Number of keys: 2 (metal instead of black plastic).
- Dimensions: Ø4,8cmx23,5cm
- Weight: 1.0 kg