Surface Mounted Underwater Light (Available March 2015)
Renowned for its distinct appearance and fearsome strength the Barracuda B12 delivers the killer blow to its rivals with its class leading 4500 fixture lumens,the patented coaxial collimator guarantees maximum penetration into the ocean creating breathtaking illumination.The light can be strobed and also features a worlds first "Wave Mode" special effect
The compact low profile design makes the Barracuda B12 the perfect choice for all types of boats and is suitable for transom and side mounting on all hull types.
Incredibly simple to install just one small cable entry hole,2 wires to connect and 3 mounting screws. Reverse polarity protection with in built driver technology and active thermal control, Guard X protective coating prevents marine growth.
Available colours: Topaz Blue, Diamond White, Emerald Green.
- Suitable transom or side hull mounting
- Surface mount, requires 13mm/0.5" cable entry hole
- Recommended for boats up to 25m/80ft
- Fixture Lumens 4500
- Typical LED life expectancy 50,000 + hours
- Voltage 12/24V, Power Draw 4.6 Amps@12V and 2.35 Amps@24V
- Over/Under voltage,current,reverse polarity,active thermal protection
- Fixture profile 24mm, Under 1"
- Fixture diameter 140mm 5.5"
- Lens: optical grade high impact polymer,60 degree beam angle
- 2 years warranty