UltimaBilge™ Pumps are the latest addition to the Johnson Pump brand lineup. Integration of the patented Ultima “field effect” sensing technology into the bilge pump body creates a sleek, reliable compact, unit ready to install and run for years and years of unerring service.
Available in 600-800-1000-1250 GPH versions. Voltage12 V DC. For UltimaBilge™ 600GPH-100GPH, we have easy-to-install Dura-Port discharge ports to eliminate stress cracking caused by over-tightened hose clamps. These pumps will be delivered including both a straight and a 90° smooth elbow Dura-Port.
For UltimaBilge™ 1250GPH we include threaded 1.1/4" & 1.1/8" discharge port.
All version are delivered with a removable check valve.
The Ultima Bilge pumps may be manually operated via the Johnson Pump bilge control panel
Dimensions: L=142 mm, W=82 mm, H=105 mm
Weight: 0.66 kg
Pump model Capacity 1.0 m head Capacity straight Hose size:
600GPH 32 L/min - 500 GPH 38 L/min - 600 GPH 3/4"
- Compact, all-in-one unit
- Integrated Ultima Switch sensing right into the pump body
- No Mercury
- Removable clip on basket design
- Removable impeller cover allows for easy clean out
- 3-wire device can be run in auto or manual override mode
- No tools needed for maintenance
- Extremely energy efficient
- Water-cooled motor for long service intervals
- Meets the international standard, ISO 8849 marine